Infrastructure and Energy
The firm has been advising project developers, investors and suppliers & contractors on diverse commercial / transactional issues.
The Firm possesses vast and in-depth experience of providing legal and advisory services for the development of infrastructure projects in the following sectors:
• Oil & Gas
• Urban Infrastructure – Water & Solid Waste Management.
The firm has advised in some of the most prestigious and pioneering deals in the infrastructure space, rendering legal assistance to government authorities and regulatory bodies, companies and institutions in a wide range of matters and projects, from conceptualization to documentation, bid process management, awarding of contracts and assistance in project management.
Our services include:
• Drafting and vetting of bid documents.
• Assisting contractors in the bidding process
• Conducting due diligence and negotiations on various stages of documentation
• Drafting, vetting and advising on concession agreements, off-take agreements, Pipeline Agreements, Terminal Facility Agreements, Power Purchase Agreements, EPC Contracts, State Support Agreements, Fuel Supply Agreements, Production Sharing Contracts, Re-gasification Agreements, Gas Sale and Purchase Agreements, etc.
• Assistance in obtaining various licenses, approvals and permits required for implementation of infrastructure and energy projects.